High-shear dispersion emulsifiers are efficient, fast, and uniform in that one or more phases are distributed into another continuous phase, and in general, each phase is incompatible with each other. Due to the high tangential velocity and high-frequency mechanical effect brought about by the high-speed rotation of the rotor, the material is subjected to strong mechanical and hydraulic shear, centrifugal extrusion, liquid layer friction, and impact in the narrow gap between the stator and the rotor. The combined action of tearing and turbulent flow makes the immiscible solid phase, liquid phase, and gas phase instantly and uniformly dispersed and emulsified under the combined action of the corresponding maturation process and a suitable amount of additives，High-quality products.
1. Using claw bite, two-way suction structure, to solve the eddy current defects formed by unidirectional suction of other high-shear dispersing emulsifiers, to avoid the dead angle and vortex phenomenon caused by the inaccessibility of the upper material. High shearing efficiency and strong shearing force improve production efficiency and dispersion emulsification quality.
2. Suitable for homogeneous dispersion and emulsion manufacturing of medium and low viscosity emulsions, suitable for most formulation requirements, special rotors produce strong shear, grinding, impact and turbulence, emulsified oil and water, particle diameter reaches a stable state .
3. Made of 304 stainless steel, 316 stainless steel according to customer requirements.
4. Easy to operate and easy to use.
5. The motor has three options of variable frequency speed control motor, ordinary motor and explosion-proof motor. Motor optional domestic or imported ABB motor.
6. The bottom is equipped with mobile casters, which is convenient for moving and fixing.
7. Frequency control can be used, stable and easy to operate.